Cape Cod Windsurfing, Kayak & Stand Up Paddle Board
Rentals & Lessons
Reservations: Call or Text 508-801-3329
Delivery/Pickup service available.
Windsurfing Lessons $150 per person, 2 hours
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD RENTALS
Stand Up Paddle Board - 1 Day Rental - $60/day
Stand Up Paddle Board - Weekly Rental $150/board per week**
**Best Price on Cape Cod!**
Print Price List
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Rentals
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) is a fast growing sport that offers a fun,
easy way to enjoy the water on Cape Cod.
Rent our Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP)...have a blast with friends & family!
- Easy to learn for adults & kids (and women excel at SUP because of their lower center of gravity!)
- SUP can be done on any body of water, from high surf to flat water.
- Great exercise for improving core strength & balance
- A perfect way to explore the beautiful shores of the Cape
- SUP boards are longer and wider than traditional surfboards, so they provide more stability for a person to stand while paddling
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding originates in the Hawaiian Islands. In the early 1960s, the beach boys of Waikiki would stand on their long boards, and paddle out with outrigger paddle
For reservations or to make an appointment:
Call or Text 508-801-3329
Pricing & availability subject to change
Copyright 2020 Cape Cod Windsurfing & Paddleboard